Saturday, April 21, 2007

The ONLY time I listen to RuBSh is when I am in the car.

Yesterday I heard,
and today I got the transcript of his show -
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

2 callers called about the Global Warming movie - An Inconvenient Truth,

RuBSh take is – “There are a number of tricks in this movie …it's pure propaganda… “It was all BS.”

He was upset, and tried to get his listeners upset because … “In the state of Washington, some parents rebelled because both sides are not being presented. “

*** Yeah! RuBSh! Like YOU present “BOTH SIDES” OF ISSUES.

RUSH: In fact we'll put a
whole new global warming segment on the website
this weekend so that you and the
woman in Chicago
can get educated.

That's the best thing to do: just research the encyclopedia that's my website
and you'll be armed for battle no matter who you run up against.

*** BUT RuBSh YOU LEFT OUT – YOU HAVE TO $$$$$$$ FOR IT.***

LVKen7@gmail.com

No comments: